Chemical Security Inspector Department of Homeland Security
• Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS) ~ Securing High Risk Chemical Facilities
• November Mixer
Sr. Safety & Health ConsultantZenith Insurance
• Safety Programs Return on Investment (ROI)
Safety ManagerInitiative Foods
• Lessons from Disaster: The Story of the Initiative Foods Fire
• Workplace Security & Dealing with Difficult-Dangerous Individuals
William J. Krycia MPH, CIH
Senior Safety EngineerCal/ OSHA
• Cal/ Osha Update
TLC Safety Consultants, Inc.
• Reasonable Suspicion, Training Supervisors in Recognizing Alcohol Misuse & Controlled Substance
Physical TherapistPalm Medical Group Inc.
• Work Place Ergonomics Assessment 101, Improving Safety & Productivity
The Central Valley Safety Society (CVSS) is an excellent resource for busy safety professionals. CVSS has received Special Congressional Recognition for our outstanding work in the community and serving our profession.
CVSS Corporate Membership is just $100 per Company, this one fee covers all your HR and Safety Professionals.
Below is a sample of the benefits provide by membership in CVSS:
1. Networking: We provide monthly luncheons where professionals gather for informative topics and have the opportunity to network. Our membership includes several of the largest employers in the Central Valley. This provides a great opportunity to share hands-on knowledge.
2. Informative Topics: We provide informative luncheon speakers on a monthly basis. Sample topics include:
3. Members Only: Our website provides a Members Only section with restricted access to special resources (available only to CVSS members). Samples include: Software, PowerPoint presentations and material to assist in training your employees, articles, special facility tours, and many others.
- Balancing Safety and Privacy in the Workplace
- Cal/OSHA Updates
- Trends in Workers' Compensation
- Gang Awareness
- Value of Safety
- Developing Your Drug Testing Programs
4. Conferences: Each year CVSS co-sponsors a conference dedicated to safety, HR, and legal concerns. This conference provides timely information on hot topics and our members enjoy a reduced cost to attend.
5. Updated Regulations: Each year CVSS hosts a meeting dedicated to regulatory updates for our membership. Cal/OSHA Consultation speaks to our organization on the most recent regulations and attendees can ask them questions. This provides valuable insight on interpretation and enforcement issues for new regulations.
CVSS NOW | >>Renew My Membership
|Our Members Include:
Agriland Farming Company, Inc.
Alliant Insurance Services, Inc.
AmeriPride Uniform Service
Betts Spring Company
Caglia Environmental, LLC
Central California Blood Center
Central California EHS, LLC
Central Valley Concrete and Trucking
Cirkl Specialized Training
City of Clovis
Darling International, Inc.
Del Monte Foods/Lathrop Distribution
Del Monte Plant
Edgewood Partners Insurance Centers EPIC
Electric Motor Shop & Supply Co.
Fishman, Larsen & Calliste
FreshKO Produce Services Inc.
Fresno Chaffee Zoo
Fresno Valves & Castings Inc.
Fruit Fillings, Inc.
Green Leaf Farms, Inc.
Grundfos Pumps Manufacturing Corporation
Gusmer Enterprises, Inc.
Harris Ranch Beef Company
Initiative Foods LLC
JAIN Irrigation, Inc.
Kawneer Company, Inc.
Krazan & Associates
Netafim Irrigation, Inc.
Palm Medical Group Inc.
Placement Pros (Clovis)
Richard Health and Associates
Risico Claims Management (AARLA)
Robb Ross Foods, Inc.
S Y M B I A L O G I S T I C S
San Joaquin Total Care
Service System Associates
Sierra HR Partners
Sinclair Systems International LLC
Sunrise Medical US LLC
Technicon Engineering Services, Inc.
The Fresno Bee
Tom Corea Construction Inc.
Ultimate Staffing Services
United Valley Insurance Services
Valley Iron Inc.
Winegrape Inspection Program, Inc. Fresno