• Happy Holidays!
Mark RxProfessor Pew
National Speaker & Author
• Opioids Abuse, The California Medical Formulary and Legislative Reforms
• A Lobbyist Viewpoint - How Well Does the Legislative Process Meet Your Priorities?
Field Examiner and Former Settlement SpecialisZenith Insurance Company
• Avoiding unnecessary litigation - Lessons from the field on improving workers compensation claims outcomes
Les Van Meter
Retired Deputy IV with the Fresno County Sheriffs Office with 33 years of law enforcement experience. Assignments included Correctional Officer, Patrol Officer, Administration-Automated Records Management, Crime Analyst, Computer Crimes Investigator, Court Security Senior Deputy and member of Judicial Protection Team.
• The Active Shooter
Environmental Health & Safety Manager
• Leadership in Safety Culture
David H. Parker
Attorney at Law, PartnerParker, Kern, Nard & Wenzel
• Return to Work Post Injury: A Step by Step Process
|Central Valley Safety Society (CVSS) website
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES CVSS provides you with access to a variety of resources (Services) including general information, message and/or communication facilities, downloads, and calendars, etc. and may include a Members Only section that can be accessed only by CVSS staff and members. The Services, including any updates, enhancements, new features, and/or the addition of any new web properties, are subject to the TOU.
USE OF CONTENT Use of CVSS content (documents, whitepapers, graphics, logos, software, forums, polls, etc.) is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only. You may not modify any content, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, post on any network, broadcast in any media or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Services unless expressly permitted by CVSS. Elements of CVSS websites are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. Content other than that belonging to CVSS is licensed or otherwise published by CVSS with the permission of the owner of the material. All rights in such materials are reserved to the respective owners.
LIMITS OF LIABILITY CVSS makes no warranties or representations of any kind that the services provided by this website or any linked site will be uninterrupted, error-free, or that the site or the server that hosts the site are free from viruses or other forms of harmful computer code. All such information is provided as is, and with specific disclaimer of any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement. In no event shall CVSS, its agents, or anyone else who has been involved in the creation, production, or delivery of these pages, be liable for any direct, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from the use of this website or any linked site. With respect to goods or services purchased directly from CVSS through the website, CVSSs liability, in any case, is expressly limited to replacement of defective goods, or the repayment or crediting to you an amount equal to the purchase price of the goods, if CVSS so chooses.
EXTERNAL LINKS Links to other websites do not imply an endorsement of the materials disseminated at those websites, nor does the existence of a link to another site imply that the organization or person publishing at that site endorses any of the materials at this site. Links to other websites are provided by CVSS as a convenience to its users. CVSS is not responsible for the materials contained at any website linked to this site.
UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any CVSS website, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, computer systems or networks connected to any CVSS server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES The Communication Services may contain forums, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to communicate with you. You agree to use the communication services only to view and post messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular communication service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that you will not:
1. Use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
2. Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services.
3. Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
4. Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
5. Provide links to files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
6. Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
7. Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
8. Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services. Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Service.
9. Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
10. Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
11. Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
12. Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Communication Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
CVSS reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials at its sole discretion. CVSS reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information in any Services. CVSS does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Services and, therefore, CVSS specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Services.
|Our Members Include:
Agriland Farming Company, Inc.
Alliant Insurance Services, Inc.
AmeriPride Uniform Service
Betts Spring Company
Caglia Environmental, LLC
Central California Blood Center
Central California EHS, LLC
Central Valley Concrete and Trucking
Cirkl Specialized Training
City of Clovis
Darling International, Inc.
Del Monte Foods/Lathrop Distribution
Del Monte Plant
Edgewood Partners Insurance Centers EPIC
Electric Motor Shop & Supply Co.
Fishman, Larsen & Calliste
FreshKO Produce Services Inc.
Fresno Chaffee Zoo
Fresno Valves & Castings Inc.
Fruit Fillings, Inc.
Green Leaf Farms, Inc.
Grundfos Pumps Manufacturing Corporation
Gusmer Enterprises, Inc.
Harris Ranch Beef Company
Initiative Foods LLC
JAIN Irrigation, Inc.
Kawneer Company, Inc.
Krazan & Associates
Netafim Irrigation, Inc.
Palm Medical Group Inc.
Placement Pros (Clovis)
Richard Health and Associates
Risico Claims Management (AARLA)
Robb Ross Foods, Inc.
S Y M B I A L O G I S T I C S
San Joaquin Total Care
Service System Associates
Sierra HR Partners
Sinclair Systems International LLC
Sunrise Medical US LLC
Technicon Engineering Services, Inc.
Tom Corea Construction Inc.
Ultimate Staffing Services
United Valley Insurance Services
Valley Iron Inc.
Winegrape Inspection Program, Inc. Fresno