• Cal/OSHA Regulatory Changes for 2020
Fishman Larsen & Callister
• Recent Laws, Regulations, and Opinions Affecting California Workplaces
OfficerCHP Central Division
• DOT Compliance and Enforcement
• Safety: It isn’t Rocket Science… or is it?
LMFTProgram Coordinator, Fresno Survivors of Suicide Loss, Hinds Hospice
• Suicide Prevention
A MAGEC representative
Fresno Police Department
• Fresno Gangs
William J. Krycia
• Cal/ Osha Update
Job Listing is free to members of CVSS. If you are not a member of CVSS, then the cost of the advertisement is $100 for one month which also includes a one year membership to CVSS. Advertisements are expected to be related to Safety/HR related job positions. Non-members need to Join CVSS to cover the cost of the advertisement.
Saladino’s, California’s largest independent foodservice distributor, seeks an outgoing, experienced Safety Manager. The Safety Manager is a key leadership position that guides and assists all levels of management in the company’s loss prevention efforts.
Saladino’s provides a generous benefits package that includes:
• Competitive salary based on experience
• Fully paid medical, vision, and dental insurance for associate
• Paid vacation, paid sick leave, paid bereavement, paid jury duty
• 401(k) plan with company match up to 4%
• Previous safety experience (5+ yrs) with an emphasis on warehouse and transportation / DOT operations
• Professional designation/certification such as ARM or CSP preferred
• Proven interpersonal abilities, such as: listening and clarifying; mentoring others; leading groups and teams; guiding departments to increased performance.
• Outstanding organizational skills, such as: attention to detail and follow through, ability to schedule, and meet due dates and timelines.
• Ability to work in a setting that demands a professional, highly ethical person; maintains confidences; demonstrate respect to people of all stations; is trustworthy and accountable for own actions.
• Valid California driver’s license with a clean DMV record (2 points or less)
• Able to travel throughout California 2-3 weeks per quarter
If you’re looking for a career position that will help you achieve your goals, Saladino’s is the place for you. Visit Saladinos.com and click on 'Careers'.
Saladino’s Foodservice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities.
Marty Acree at T: 559.271.3721 | M: 559.908.1923 | F: 559.354.8267 or email MAcree@saladinos.com.
|Our Members Include:
• Agriland Farming Company, Inc.
• Alliant Insurance Services, Inc.
• AmeriPride Uniform Service
• Betts Spring Company
• Caglia Environmental, LLC
• Central California Blood Center
• Central California EHS, LLC
• Central Valley Concrete and Trucking
• Cirkl Specialized Training
• City of Clovis
• Darling International, Inc.
• Deerpoint Group
• Del Monte Foods/Lathrop Distribution
• Del Monte Plant
• Edgewood Partners Insurance Centers EPIC
• Electric Motor Shop & Supply Co.
• Fishman, Larsen & Calliste
• FreshKO Produce Services Inc.
• Fresno Chaffee Zoo
• Fresno Valves & Castings Inc.
• Fruit Fillings, Inc.
• Gerawan Farms
• Green Leaf Farms, Inc.
• Grundfos Pumps Manufacturing Corporation
• Gusmer Enterprises, Inc.
• Harris Ranch Beef Company
• Initiative Foods LLC
• JAIN Irrigation, Inc.
• Jorgensen Co.
• Kawneer Company, Inc.
• Krazan & Associates
• Kroeker Inc.
• Netafim Irrigation, Inc.
• Nichols Farms
• Palm Medical Group Inc.
• Placement Pros (Clovis)
• Ponderosa Telephone
• Richard Health and Associates
• Risico Claims Management (AARLA)
• Robb Ross Foods, Inc.
• S Y M B I A L O G I S T I C S
• San Joaquin Total Care
• Sebastian Corporation
• Service System Associates
• Sierra HR Partners
• Sinclair Systems International LLC
• Sunrise Medical US LLC
• Technicon Engineering Services, Inc.
• The Zenith
• Tom Corea Construction Inc.
• Ultimate Staffing Services
• United Valley Insurance Services
• Valley Iron Inc.
• Winegrape Inspection Program, Inc. Fresno